To read this eBook, you must first download the eatright eReader app.
This title is also available in print.
Thinking about a career in food and nutrition or making a career change? Already in a nutrition program or internship and wondering what is next? This practical guide will walk you through all aspects of becoming a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN), from school to internship to taking the registration exam and landing your first job. Perfect for prospective RDNs, including students, interns, and recent graduates, you will learn:
- About the myriad career options for RDNs
- How to navigate your coursework and internship applications
- Tips for studying for and passing the registration exam
- Strategies for landing your first job
- Advice and inspiration from successful dietitians
Free sample pages include the table of contents, sample chapter, sample handouts and more.
Are you an educator? Click here to request a complimentary review copy of this publication.