Self-paced program director training – available anytime, anywhere!
The ACEND® accreditation process is designed to help programs obtain information to develop and improve their programs while documenting and demonstrating compliance with the ACEND® 2012 accreditation standards. This self-paced course provides participants with a solid foundation to complete a PAR or Self-Study Report and plan a site-visit.
The course workbook includes links to assigned readings, webinars and quizzes; a question and answer log; and activities that guide the participant step-by-step through the process, resulting in a draft of selected PAR or Self-Study Report sections. The course also includes the ACEND® Accreditation "U" Foundation Modules and the ACEND® 2012 Standards Webinars collection for the same cost as if purchasing these two items separately.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the history, principles and context of accreditation
- Explain the ACEND® accreditation process and requirements
- Document compliance with the ACEND® Accreditation 2012 Standards
- Plan for an ACEND® site visit
To receive the certificate associated with this training, all workbook activities must be completed.
This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
CPE Hours: 19
CPE Level: 2
Suggested Learning Need Codes:
- 7010: Business plan development
- 6050: Instructional materials development
- 1070: Leadership, critical and strategic thinking
- 6060: Learning needs assessment, learning plan development, and evaluation