Accreditation was developed to protect the public by defining quality standards for professional practice. For many, participating in the accreditation process may seem quite complex. Having a solid understanding of ACEND® accreditation requirements is the perfect way to get started.
These modules provide the prerequisite knowledge needed for anyone participating in the accreditation process such as directors, faculty or administrators of new or existing ACEND® accredited programs and volunteer peer reviewers who assist ACEND® in the accreditation process.
This series contains seven modules. By completing these modules, learners will be able to:
- Explain the history, principles and context of accreditation.
- Explain the accreditation process and requirements.
- Plan for an ACEND® site visit.
- Identify and explain how to apply the skills needed for the on-site evaluation.
- Identify and explain post-site visit accreditation requirements.
- Explain the ACEND® 2012 Standards and situations that apply to the standards to meet ACEND® requirements.
- Identify and explain the steps required to maintain accreditation.
To receive the certificate associated with this training, all seven modules and quiz must be completed. Included in the PDF are quiz directions and an embedded link to access the quiz.
This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
CPE Hours: 7
CPE Level: 2
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 7010: Business plan development
- 6050: Instructional materials development
- 1070: Leadership, critical and strategic thinking
- 6060: Learning needs assessment, learning plan development and evaluation
Please note: Immediately following the purchase, you will receive an access email for the modules. This email contains a link which will remain active for 30 days.