Accreditation was developed to protect the public by defining quality standards for professional practice. For many, participating in the accreditation process may seem quite complex. Having a solid understanding of ACEND® accreditation requirements is the perfect way to get started.
These seven modules provide the prerequisite knowledge needed for anyone participating in the accreditation process such as directors, faculty or administrators of new or existing ACEND® accredited programs and volunteer peer reviewers who assist ACEND® in the accreditation process.
CPE Level: 2
Suggested Learning Code: 7010, 6050, 1070, 6060
- Explain the history, principles and context of accreditation.
- Explain the accreditation process and requirements.
- Plan for an ACEND® site visit.
- Identify and explain how to apply the skills needed for the on-site evaluation.
- Identify and explain post-site visit accreditation requirements.
- Explain the ACEND® 2017 Standards and situations that apply to the standards to meet ACEND® requirements.
- Identify and explain the steps required to maintain accreditation.
To receive the certificate associated with this training, all seven modules and quiz must be completed. Included in the PDF are quiz directions and an embedded link to access the quiz.
Please note: This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact [email protected]. Thank you.