This webinar series was developed by ACEND to guide program directors to successfully participate in the ACEND accreditation process using the 2012 accreditation standards. The series includes detailed explanations, examples and commonly asked questions about how to accurately document program implementation of the ACEND 2012 standards.
CPEU Hours: 3
CPE Level: 2
Suggested Learning Codes: 7010, 6050, 1070, 6060
By completing these webinars, learners will be able to:
- Use the Self-Study Report template and PAR template to document their program's compliance with the ACEND accreditation standards
- Correctly complete report requirements
- Analyze current and future program components to document compliance or plans for compliance for each of the ACEND accreditation standards
- Identify the steps and requirements to host and effectively participate in the site visit process
- Identify and explain the steps required to maintain ACEND accreditation
This CPE granting series consists of four separate webinars that build on each one and a quiz. To receive the certificate associated with this training, all four webinars and the quiz must be completed. Directions on how to access and complete the quiz are included in the webinars.
Immediately following the purchase, you will receive an access email for the webinars. This email contains a link which will remain active for 30 days once the link has been activated by the user.
This product is approved for individual use only. Only the registered participant is eligible for continuing professional education units.
Please Note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.