Written in easy-to-understand language, this brochure breaks down each section of a food label for your clients and addresses the latest recommendations from the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans on key nutrients, including:
- How to use serving size and servings per container
- Understanding % Daily Values and how to know when a nutrient is high or low
- Explanations of calorie information and each nutrient required on the Nutrition Facts label, including fats (total, saturated, trans fats), cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrates (dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars), protein, and vitamins and minerals
- Advice on using ingredient list information
- Description of the allergen statement
Full-color brochure, with advice to consult a registered dietitian nutritionist. Sold in packs of 25.
Brochure (4 x 9)