Written in easy-to-understand language, this brochure addresses common questions your clients may have about dietary fats and cholesterol and offers practical eating advice, including:
- How different types of dietary fat affect health
- The latest information on diet and cholesterol, including types of blood cholesterol
- Recommended daily amounts of dietary fats and cholesterol
- Simple strategies for eating less saturated and trans fats
- Food group guidelines for choosing healthy fats and foods lower in saturated fats
Full-color brochure, with advice to consult a registered dietitian nutritionist. Sold in packs of 25.
Brochure (4 x 9)