This products is free for those who attended FNCE® 2019.
Through an expert panel, this session will address the 2018 Global Nutrition Report and the EAT-Lancet Commission Summary Report specific to sustainable diets, new data on equity and inclusion, social determinants and water. Utilizing this data will support a sustainable increase in food security and promote collaboration between government, business, and stakeholders to solve long-standing global problems. The data is also critical to identifying the role registered dietitian nutritionists serve in this space. Additional expertise from global leaders will further reinforce the RDN's role in how to achieve the United Nations sustainable nutrition goals.
CPE Level: 2- Intermediate
Learning Need Codes: 8018, 4070, 4040
- 7.2.3 Communicates the role of sustainable food practices and food insecurities for populations.
- 12.1.3 Collaborates with community partners and stakeholders in promoting nutritional health and disease prevention.
- 12.1.1 Promotes nutrition programs and resources to address issues of food security, nutritional health and overall health and wellness.
- Terri Raymond, MA, RDN, CDN, FAND
- Francesco Branca, MD, PhD
- Jessica Fanzo, PhD
- Walter Willett, MD, Dr. P.H.