This products is free for those who attended FNCE® 2019.
Do you know that creating and building your personal brand is an essential element to achieving your career goals, regardless of your practice setting? It has never been easier to share who you are and what you do with potential employers and target audiences. Join us for this interactive session that details tools you can use right away to advance your personal brand and move your career forward, or even launch a new career path.
Planned with the Academy's Committee for Lifelong Learning
CPE Level: 2- Intermediate
Learning Need Codes: 1010, 7010, 4100
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
- 3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
- 5.3.5 Demonstrates professional behaviors and boundaries when using social media platforms.
- Describe the meaning and value of "personal brand" as it relates to connecting with career opportunities and target audiences
- Identify three strategies to create and build their personal brand in the digital space relevant to personal and professional outcomes
- Commit to making one change in the coming week to create or build their personal brand on social media
- Mary Beth Kavanagh, MS, RDN, LD/N, FAND