This products is free for those who attended FNCE® 2019.
In this second century of dietetics, nutrition and dietetics professionals are motivated to enter into the world of entrepreneurship. But building a business is not as easy as it sounds! Our panel of expert speakers are entrepreneurs in diverse fields within dietetics. In this session, our panel will uncover the secrets to overcoming adversity and reaching your professional dreams. Each speaker will share their experiences, offering tips and tricks of the trade to developing a business and forging your own path into a successful entrepreneurship. Participants will leave with knowledge on the areas in which dietitians can forge their own career paths; the steps it takes to begin business development; and tools for maintaining a successful practice. Be ready to get inspired!
Planned with the Committee for Lifelong Learning
CPE Level: 1- Basic
Learning Need Codes: 7070, 1070, 1040
- 2.2.2 Considers and respects the opinions, creativity, values, beliefs and perspectives of others.
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
- 3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
- Identify the key principles of entrepreneurship
- Determine the ingredients to success in business leadership and development
- Summarize the diverse facets of building a business in dietetics
- Basheerah Enahora, MBA, MS, RDN, LDN
- Charmaine Jones, MS, RDN, LDN
- Eric Meredith, MEd, MS, RDN, LDN, CHES, CPT