This products is free for those who attended FNCE® 2019.
In the ever-evolving business world, companies need visionary executive leadership. Nutrition professionals seeking to advance their career may not consider applying their skills and experience toward leadership development in both traditional fields and the larger business world. Join two food and nutrition leaders who have transitioned into the C-suite as they discuss how they combined education, training, experience and opportunity in their journey from dietetics to executive leadership.
CPE Level: 2- Intermediate
Learning Need Codes: 1070, 1110, 1010
- 1.2.1 Identifies and takes the appropriate steps to maintain and enhance competence.
- 3.1.1 Identifies strengths and opportunities for self-improvement and improvement in others.
- 3.2.2 Participates in professional and personal development activities for career growth and skill enhancement.
- Describe the career planning process and trajectory in transitioning from traditional dietetics to an executive role.
- Identify potential fields and leadership positions that are particularly well suited to the education, skill set and experience of a dietitian.
- Detail critical skills for success in executive leadership.