Highlights from the 2020 CDR Forum feature key attributes, skills, and demographics that inform professional career pathways and advancement in dietetics. This recent research identifies salary, practice areas trends and location variables to utilize when considering employment. Negotiation techniques drive home the importance of professional advocacy for collaboration and leadership skill sets. Gain practical tips to drive credential value for RDs and DTRs that improve career outlook and personal goal setting.
Planned with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
CPE Level: Level 1
- 8.3.3 Takes action to address deficiencies to enhance practice.
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
- 2.2.1 Identifies the need for and negotiates common ground with customers, interprofessional team members and other stakeholders.
- Recognize current practice trends that create value for Registered Dietitians
- Identify practice, experience and regional impacts on salary and career progression
- Apply the graceful art of self-promotion to negotiate and lead
- Kelly Griswold
- Aaron Schwartz