This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2017.
This informal, interactive session highlights four outstanding dietetic professionals who have taken their careers in exciting, non-traditional directions. Our expert panel includes dietetic entrepreneurs working in media, home delivered meals, business consulting and training, and telehealth. Planned with the Academy's Committee for Lifelong Learning
CPE Level: 2
Learning Codes: 1010, 1090, 1110
- Describe non-traditional career options in nutrition and dietetics.
- List the skills and strengths needed to pursue non-traditional careers.
- Identify how to get started in non-traditional careers in nutrition and dietetics.
- Anne Wolf, MS, RDN
- Dawn Jackson Blatner, RDN, CSSD
- Donna Manring, NDTR
- Rebecca Lewis, MS, RDN
Moderator and Program Planner
- Mary Beth Kavanagh, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
Planned with the Academy's Committee for Lifelong Learning