This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2018.
This informal, interactive session highlights four outstanding nutrition and dietetics professionals who have taken their careers in exciting, non-traditional directions. This expert panel includes a registered dietitian nutritionist working as a Certified Eating Disorder Dietitian Supervisor, an expert in nutrition messaging for the media, the Food and Nutrition Director for Cooking Light magazine, and the sports dietitian for the U.S. Department of Defense. Attendees at this session will be inspired to reach for their highest ambitions.
CPE Level: 1
Learning Codes: 1010, 3060, 2100
- Describe non-traditional career options in nutrition and dietetics.
- List the skills and strengths needed to pursue non-traditional careers.
- Identify how to get started in non-traditional careers in nutrition and dietetics.
- Jessica Setnick, MS, RD, CEDRD
- Chris Mohr, PhD, RD
- Brierly Horton, MS, RD
- Lori Tubbs, MS, RDN
- Lorraine Weatherspoon, PhD, RDN
Planned with the Committee for Lifelong Learning