This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2018.
This session brings three panelists with expertise in delivering high quality nutrition information through telehealth. The panelists include experts in private practice, public health nutrition, and corporate wellness. They show nutrition professionals how to add the virtual realm to their daily practice.
CPE Level: 2
Learning Codes: 1020, 2020, 5060
- Identify resources needed to integrate telehealth into daily practice.
- Describe the benefits and barriers to including telehealth in daily practice.
- Summarize how to market telehealth programs to interested stakeholders.
- Lavin Erin, RD, CNSC
- Lisa Stollman, MA, RDN, CDE, CDN
- Margret Apura, MPH, RD, LDN
- Mary Beth Kavanaugh, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
Planned with the Committee for Lifelong Learning