This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2018.
This session will describe the latest advances in our knowledge regarding resveratrol and diseases related to cognition. The role of inflammation and cognitive abilities will be described. Evidence from animal studies and epidemiological and clinical trials in humans will be presented as well as dietary patterns, nutrients and foods associated with brain health.
CPE Level: 3
Learning Codes: 5300, 4060, 2090
- Describe the association between a healthy dietary pattern and cognition.
- Explain the role of inflammation in cognitive decline.
- Identify dietary patterns, foods and nutrients that have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yasmin Mossavar-Rahmani, PhD, RD, CDN
- Charbel Moussa, MD, PhD
- Kathleen Niedert, NHA, MBA, RD, CSG, FADA
Planned with the Committee for Lifelong Learning.