This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2017.
Nexus is defined as a 'central link or connection', where different things or ideas come together or intersect. The dietetic profession is at the nexus of improving health and well-being through food and nutrition. This session takes a dietetics and food science approach to explore areas of opportunity for the dietetic, food science and nutrition science disciplines to communicate and collaborate.
CPE Level: 2
Learning Codes: 2040, 4010, 1130
- Discover the multi-faceted connections between dietetics and food science
- Describe opportunities to collaborate across the food and nutrition sciences to improve public health
- Apply insights to deliver compelling science-based communications about the food system
- Barbara Ivens, MS, RDN, FADA, FAND
- Mary Russell, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND
Planned with the Institute of Food Technologists and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics