This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2017.
ACEND has released the Accreditation Standards for Associate, Bachelor and Master Degree Programs in Nutrition and Dietetics under the future education model. This session will discuss the anticipated roles of each degree level graduate, the evaluation of student competence in the competency-based programs, and the submission process for eligibility applications to become a demonstration program.
CPE Level: 2
Learning Codes: 6060, 6080, 1010
- Differentiate the roles of future education model associate-, bachelor- and master-prepared nutrition and dietetics practitioners
- Evaluate student competence in competency-based future education model nutrition and dietetics education programs
- Complete an eligibility application to become an innovative demonstration program for the future education model accreditation standards
- Leanne Worsfold, RPN
- Mary Gregoire, PhD, RD, FADA
- Wanda Eastman, PHD, RD, LD
Planned with the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics