This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2018.
Policy internships, fellowships and jobs on Capitol Hill are exciting career builders for nutrition professionals interested in nutrition policy. Hear from current and former legislative staff, interns and fellows about how their experience has advanced their careers, and discover how you can get involved!
CPE Level: 2
Learning Codes: 1010, 1080, 1130
- Identify job opportunities for students, NDTRs and RDNs on Capitol Hill and beyond.
- Compare the minimum qualifications needed for staff positions in Congressional offices.
- Describe intern and fellowship programs and the corresponding application process.
- Kelly Horton, MS, RD, CSG
- Noereem Mena, MS, RDN, LD
- Sophie Trainor, RD
- Nadine Braunstein, PhD, RD, CDE, FAND
Planned with the Legislative and Public Policy Committee.