This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2018.
This upbeat session will empower students with the skills and tools to secure a match to one of their top dietetic internship choices. Attendees will learn how to utilize the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics computer matching resources, wade through the maze of internship sites to improve their match potential, create a dynamic and memorable application, choose key individuals to write strong recommendations, and ace the interview process. The speakers will share their collective 35 years of helping students secure a dietetic internship.
CPE Level: 1
Learning Codes: 1010, 1050, 6020
- Identify the best dietetic internship matches for their career goals.
- Design/craft their application to make them a viable option for the dietetic internship program.
- Demonstrate how social media may either help or hinder them in the match process.
- Joan Salge Blake, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND
- Julia Robarts, MS, MPH, RDN, LDN