This product is free for those who attended FNCE® 2018.
This session encourages health professionals to engage in nutrition research by offering guidance on how to identify a research question and develop a research project. These presentations will inspire clinicians and researchers to design their research projects methodically to maximize research integrity and outcome measures.
Award Presentation: Excellence in Practice – Dietetic Research Award
Hollie A. Raynor, PhD, RDN, LDN
CPE Level: 2
Learning Codes: 9010, 1070, 9020
- Develop a research question and determine appropriate measurements to assess outcomes.
- Describe the process for developing a feasible research project.
- Identify research questions based on clinical practice observations.
- Gail Cresci, PhD, RD, LD, CNSC
- Sharon Foley, PhD, RDN
- Jane Ziegler, DCN, RDN, LDN
Planned with Dietitians in Nutrition Support DPG