Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
- CPEU: 2.0 (Expires 8/23/2024)
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Griddles: Versatile Cooking for Solo or Family-Sized Meals
- Plums: A Sweet Fruit with a Juicy History
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Pantry Storage Basics
- SPF: Sun Protection Foods
- What to Know About PCOS
- The Job You Didn’t Know You Lost
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses and care for griddles.
- Explain how compounds in foods and supplements may help protect skin from UV rays.
- Describe how social media can influence job opportunities.
- Learn tips and tricks for storing food items in the pantry.
- Explain signs and symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Summarize the nutrient properties and history of uses of plums.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.