Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- The Controversial Conundrum of Food Sensitivities
- Growth of Discount Grocers
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks Series: DIY Tofu Press
- From the Vine
- Savor: Scallops
- Humectants and Anticaking Agents
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand why there is confusion about non-allergic adverse food reactions.
- Discuss how discount grocers impact consumers and the marketplace.
- Describe methods for and culinary benefits of pressed tofu.
- Summarize the nutrient content of tomatoes and explain ideal uses of different varieties.
- Explain preparation methods for scallops as well as their nutrient content.
- Describe the purpose of humectants and anticaking agents in the U.S. food supply.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.