Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Discover: Kitchen Basters
- Holiday Hacks
- Mastering Vegan Baking
- Savor: Celery
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Summarize general basting recommendations for a variety of foods.
- Describe techniques for carving and slicing common holiday meats.
- Explain how to substitute animal-based ingredients to make baked goods vegan-friendly.
- Understand traditional uses for condiments and the role they play in the modern American diet.
- Describe the nutrient content of celery as well as how it can be prepared.
- Summarize how emulsifiers are regulated and their functions when used in food products.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.