Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Exploring Adaptogenic Herbs
- The 411 on Hydroponics
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Color Additives
- Savor: Leeks
- Discover: Kitchen Thermometers
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe how to use a kitchen thermometer in various types of foods.
- Understand the concept and evidence behind the use of adaptogenic herbs.
- Explain risk factors, assessment and intervention for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Understand how hydroponic crops are grown and their role in the U.S. food supply.
- Summarize classification and regulation of color additives in the U.S. food supply.
- Describe uses and nutrient content of apples and leeks.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.