Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Nutrition Considerations for the Transgender Community
- Exploring the Gut-Brain Axis
- My Global Table: Ukraine
- Savor: Edamame
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Embrace the Beet
- Special Series: Choline
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the effects of testosterone hormone therapy in transgender individuals.
- Identify factors influencing gut health.
- Summarize the connection between the nervous system and digestive system.
- Specify commonly used vegetables in Ukrainian cuisine.
- Explain why edamame is considered a high-quality protein source.
- Describe a technique for reducing beet stains during food preparation.
- Understand choline's health benefits and risks of deficiency.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.