Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Micronutrients: Zinc
- Binge Eating Disorder
- The Science on Soy
- Savor: Collard Greens
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Greens
- Discover: Toaster Ovens
- My Global Table: Greece
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand uses for toaster ovens.
- Describe zinc's role in human health.
- Explain potential impacts soy has on human health.
- Understand the food culture of Greece.
- Discuss traditional and new preparations for collard greens.
- Summarize the role of RDNs in treating binge eating disorder.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.