Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Discover: Food Processor
- Nutrigenomics: Future or Fad?
- So Long, SuperTracker
- Savor: Eggplant
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: All About Onions
- Doubling Down on Diversity
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the functions of the food processor in the kitchen.
- Understand the RDN's role in nutrigenomics.
- Describe important characteristics of food and physical activity trackers.
- Understand the nutrient content of eggplant.
- Describe ways to improve onion preparation.
- List excellent sources of iodine.
- Discuss the current state of diversity in dietetics and how to improve it.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.