Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Stopping the Leak: Leaky Gut, Leaky Brain and Beyond
- Micronutrients: Iron
- Savor: Cucumbers
- Waste Deep
- My Global Table: Japan
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define food loss and food waste
- List pathways for reducing cancer mortality
- Explain what "leaky gut" means
- Summarize features of traditional Japanese cuisine
- Explain current iron intake recommendations
- Understand causes of food waste
- Describe the nutrient profile of cucumbers
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.