Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Discover: Air Fryers
- Meet GenEd
- The Potential of Probiotics
- My Global Table: Zimbabwe
- Savor: Radishes
- Special Series: Magnesium
- Savoring Natural Nut Butters
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Explain how air frying works.
- Understand how genome editing is used in the food supply.
- Identify common strains of probiotics and where they can be found.
- Specify commonly used foods in Zimbabwean cuisine.
- Summarize the nutrient content of radishes.
- Explain functions of magnesium and excellent sources of magnesium.
- Describe strategies for making and using natural nut butters.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.