Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Discover: Cutting boards
- Micronutrients: Fluoride
- Savor: Chicken
- A Rise in Food Recalls
- Colorectal Cancer
- My Global Table: Iran
- What is the Pegan Diet?
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Summarize food safety practices when using cutting boards
- Define the responsibility of the Food Safety and Inspection Service
- Understand the role of a manufacturer when their product is contaminated
- Describe the pegan diet
- List lifestyle behaviors that help reduce risk of colorectal cancer
- Explain the impact of water fluoridation on oral health
- Describe the nutrient profile of dark meat from chickens
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.