Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Discover: Aluminum Foil
- Troubleshooting Tummy Woes
- Beyond the Bear
- Savor: Shrimp
- Dried Beans By All Means
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Explain how to use aluminum foil in the kitchen.
- Understand the RDN role in working with people who have diarrhea.
- Describe how to adapt recipes when baking with honey.
- Explain the nutrient content of shrimp.
- Summarize preparation techniques for dried beans.
- List excellent sources of potassium.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.