Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- A Case for Canned Produce
- Micronutrients: Mercury
- Savor: Pineapple
- Fertility and Food
- Eating for Eye Health
- My Global Table: Columbia
- What's New in the Dietary References Intakes for Sodium and Potassium Report?
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe eating patterns linked to better fertility
- List nutrients important for eye health
- Explain how the DRIs for sodium and potassium have changed
- Describe benefits of canned produce
- List best choices, good choices and choices to avoid for seafood
- Understand causes of female and male infertility
- Describe the nutrient profile of pineapple
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.