Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Food for Thought
- The Ketogenic Diet
- Savor: Banana
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Banana Rescue
- Discover: Sheet Pans
- ACEND Introduces Future Education Model Accreditation Standards
- My Global Table: Syria
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand uses for various kinds of sheet pans.
- Describe the MIND diet.
- Explain how to speed up and slow down ripening of bananas.
- Summarize competency-based education.
- Understand the food culture of Syria.
- Describe components and side effects of ketogenic diets.
- Explain who is at risk for selenium deficiency.
- Discuss dietary strategies for preventing Alzheimer's disease.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.