Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Investigating Intermittent Fasting
- Clearing Up Cannabis Confusion
- Savor: Cilantro
- Healthy Kitchen Hacks: Refreshing Herbs
- Discover: Saucepans
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the pros and cons of different kinds of saucepan materials.
- Describe how to use dried herbs in recipes.
- List food sources of chromium.
- Understand the nutrient content of cilantro.
- Summarize the research on intermittent fasting.
- Understand the differences between hemp seed oil and CBD oil.
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.