Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Slice it Right: Cheese Knives
- Ask Your Questions: Why are Golden Berries Gaining Popularity?
- Hearty Harvest Cooking
- The History of Vegetarian Diets
- Just Add Sauce
- My Global Table: Sweden
- Special Series: Micronutrients
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses for cheese knives
- Describe the food culture of Sweden
- Explain variations in tomato sauces
- Discuss the history and development of vegetarian diets
- Implement best practices for cooking winter squashes
- Know the production and nutritional benefits of tempeh
- Summarize the role of folate
Please note: Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com.