Healthcare delivery and payment systems are changing, requiring changes in the registered dietitian’s approach to advocating for the recognition of nutrition services. Learn about new opportunities to get paid for your services in both the public and private market and the Academy resources that are key to your success.
CPE Level: 1
- 8.2.5 Keeps abreast of, advocates for and integrates knowledge of national and local funding models that impact the population and services provided.
- 4.1.1 Demonstrates effective problem solving and professional judgment to address a need.
- 6.1.6 Develops and implements strategies, techniques and tools for process improvement in consultation with others.
- Describe current trends in healthcare delivery and payment models impacting RDs and DTRs and recognize opportunities to provide nutrition services within these models.
- Develop business strategies for successful business practice and payment.
- Identify new opportunities for payment for nutrition services in the public and private market.
- Use Academy resources to support advocacy and marketing efforts related to nutrition services inclusion and coverage.
Lucille Beseler, MS RD CD LD
Lisa Eaton Wright, MS RDN LDN
Please note: Immediately following the purchase, you will receive an access email for the webinar recording and CPE certificate via the Academy's Hightail account. Please download all attachments included in the Hightail email to your personal device.