This product is free for COGA members.
This webinar was presented live on April 22, 2020.
Learn how negotiation skills can be utilized. From interreacting with patients, to conflict resolution, earning more money, and most importantly, communicating your value to anyone.
CPE Level: 2
Learning Need Codes: 1010, 1130, 7020, 7150
- 2.2.1, Identifies the need for and negotiates common ground with customers, interprofessional team members and other stakeholders
- 2.2.3, Identifies opportunities for shared benefit and/or vision
- 2.2.5, Demonstrates conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Identify why learning to negotiate effectively is important to the dietetic profession.
- Learn the process of a negotiation from preparation to settlement.
- Understand which type of negotiation works in specific situations.
- Identify resources to improve the skillset to apply in any environment (student or professional).
Aaron Schwartz, MBA, MS, RD, LD
Aaron has earned dual Master’s degrees, a MS in Dietetics Administration and an MBA both from the University of Kentucky. He currently holds the position of Internship Director, for the University of Kentucky Dietetic Internship. And he serves as Nominating Committee Chair-Elect for the Dietitians in Business and Communication DPG.