This product is free for LAHIDAN members.
This webinar was presented live on March 24, 2021.
The purpose of this webinar is to provide ideas on how to expand the scope of practice within the profession by sharing other colleagues' experiences. The webinar will last 1.5 hours, and each speaker will have a 20-minutes presentation. The following questions will be asked: How did you decide to go in this direction along your career path within the profession? What steps have you taken to get there? What are the benefits and challenges you have experienced in moving forward in this new career path?
Learning Need Codes: 1010, 1020, 1040, 1050, 1070, 1080, 1090, 1130, 1140
Performance Indicators: 1.1, 1.3, 2.1
- Identify the possible ways to expand their scope of practice.
- Discuss how to expand the scope of practice within the profession.
- Illustrate practice strategies to start a non-traditional career paths for nutrition and dietetics.
- Value ethics as a standard of practice of professional performance.
- Luis Gonzalez, MS, RD, LDN
- Marianella Herrera, MD, PhD
- Luz G Rodriguez, RD
- Mariely Rosado Martinez, RD, MHSN