This product is free for SCAN members.
The articles "The Safety and Efficacy of Beta-Alanine Supplementation," "Insulin Resistance: Stair Stepping-Based Activity as a Therapeutic Treatment Strategy" and "Weight Differential: Distinguishing Typical and Atypical Anorexia Nervosa Diagnoses" are approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, an accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration, for CPEU.
Each article has been approved for:
CPE Level: 1
"The Safety and Efficacy of Beta Alanine Supplementation"
- Summarize findings from the literature regarding the effects of beta alanine on exercise performance.
- Discuss the mechanism of action of beta-alanine and safety risks of beta-alanine supplementation.
"Insulin Resistance: Stair Stepping-Based Activity as a Therapeutic Treatment Strategy"
- Explain the physiology of insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Summarize the effects of short bouts of stair stepping on postprandial blood
"Weight Differential: Distinguishing Typical and Atypical Anorexia Nervosa Diagnoses"
- Compare the eating pathology and medical complications associated with typical versus atypical anorexia nervosa.
- Discuss the role of the registered dietitian in discussing weight status with clients with disordered eating.
Please note: Please confirm all purchases before you complete them as all sales of this product are final. Upon completion of your order, a link to access your purchase will be sent to the email address you have on file with the Academy. Please be sure your email address is accurate before submitting your order. If you have difficulty with your purchase, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.