This product is free for WH members.
This webinar was presented live on June 6, 2018.
Learning Need Codes: 4120, 2090, 4130, 4180
- 8.1.3 Integrates knowledge of macronutrients and micronutrients for absorption, digestion and metabolism throughout the life span in practice.
- 8.2.2 Applies knowledge of health determinants when planning, developing and implementing services, programs, meal plans and menus.
- 8.3.6 Keeps abreast of current nutrition and dietetics knowledge and trends.
- Recognize the critical role choline plays in supporting positive health outcomes, particularly at important life stages such as during pregnancy and the first 1,000 days of life.
- Translate scientific evidence into meaningful dietary recommendations to help boost choline intake among women of child-bearing age, pregnant women and infants during the first 1,000 days of life.
- Recommend foods and supplements that can help women and infants improve choline intake to achieve research-backed health benefits.
Speaker: Marie A. Caudill, PhD, RD