This product is free for WH members.
This webinar was presented live on April 19, 2018.
This webinar discusses the role of the RDN in evidenced-based nutritional care for patients with EDs and those with disordered eating patterns. Specific strategies and tools will be discussed for direct clinical application. A case-study will be used to elucidate the talking points.
Learning Need Codes: 5200, 1050, 3005, 4180
- 1.1.1 Accepts own responsibility and accountability for actions and decisions related to customers.
- 1.2.3 Refers customer to the appropriate professional and/or service provider when needs are beyond personal or professional scope of practice.
- 4.1.1 Demonstrates effective problem solving and professional judgment to address a need.
- List the most common eating disorder diagnoses / Understand how to assess for disordered eating
- Summarize evidence-based Medical Nutrition Therapy interventions for eating disorders
- Identify the common challenges in the nutritional treatment of eating disorders (gastrointestinal complications, patient resistance, boundaries, etc.), and how to navigate them
Speaker: Lindsay Krasna, MA, EDM, RD