This product is free for WH members.
This webinar was presented live on January 17, 2019.
The speaker presents her research that is focused on post-menopausal women and the influence of short duration or higher intensity exercise and traditional exercise, such as walking, on body composition changes; increasing lean muscle mass while decreasing fat mass.
Learning Codes: 4040, 4060, 4120, 2110
- 4.2.5 Considers alternative methods and provides justification for selected option(s).
- 6.2.3 Interprets data to make recommendations and to inform decisions.
- 8.1.1 Interprets and applies evidence-based comparative standards for determining nutritional needs.
- Identifying influence of short duration exercise on body mass composition
- Understanding sustainable approaches to maintain a healthy weight
- Identifying the impact positive impact of higher intensity exercise on chronic diseases such as CVD, DM and Osteoporosis
Speaker: Joan A. Grossman, PhD, RDN