This guide provides you and your nutrition care team with resources and tools to identify, document, code, and treat malnutrition from admission through discharge, helping you implement an optimal nutrition care plan, measure the quality of your team’s efforts, and improve the value to your patient.
- Care pathways for adult and pediatric patients
- Tools to use in screening, assessment and correction of adult and pediatric malnutrition
- Methods to support Joint Commission recommendations addressing malnutrition
- Comparison of ICD-9 and ICD-10 malnutrition diagnostic codes
- Cut-off parameters to define severity and monitor recovery
- Pocket card-sized text to copy and cut for your use at the bedside
- Reprints of important articles on malnutrition
Includes two free laminated 8.5 x 11 resource cards—one adult pathway and one pediatric pathway!
Soft cover, perfect bound