Oncology Nutrition for Clinical Practice is a comprehensive reference for professionals, providing the latest information on:
- Role of nutrition in cancer prevention and survivorship, standards for diagnosing malnutrition, and research on ways obesity promotes cancer
- Medical nutrition therapy for over 12 different cancers
- Accurate and current reviews of the roles of vitamin, mineral, herbal, and botanical supplements in cancer prevention and treatment and the role of nutrition in Integrative Oncology
- Interactions between cancer therapies and nutrients
- The Subjective Global Nutrition Assessment for pediatric patients
- Predictive equations for estimated energy needs of children and adults
- Role of nutrition in palliative and hospice care
- And more!
This book is a study resource for the Board Certification as a Specialist in Oncology (CSO) examination.