This handbook, written by a distinguished group of experienced clinical nutrition managers, surveys best practices and offers practical tips and tools to help clinical nutrition managers succeed. Topics include:
- Hiring, managing, and developing your staff
- Budgeting, managing finances, revenue generation, and business plans
- Statutory and regulatory issues
- Quality control in foodservice operations
- Quality management and improvement
- Productivity and time management
- Strategic planning
- Innovations and trends in clinical nutrition
- Nutrition informatics
- Conducting clinical research
Intended for experienced and novice clinical nutrition managers.
Softbound (8.5 x 11)
Licensing and Permissions
Would you like permission to reprint a portion of this copyrighted publication for a book, presentation or course?
Complete and return this form for permissions, licensing and commercial rights.
Are you an educator?
Request a complimentary review copy or the free Instructor Resource Kit for this publication.