Food & Nutrition provides information and inspiration for readers to become the most valued sources of food and nutrition services in health care, foodservice, academia, industry, public health programs and the media. To this end, Food & Nutrition publishes articles on food and diet trends, highlights of nutrition research and resources, updates on public health issues and policy initiatives related to nutrition, and exploration of cultural and social factors shaping Americans' diets and health.
This CPE quiz covers the following articles:
- Chopsticks: Useful Utensil from Kitchen to Table
- Mushrooms: An Earthy Accent with Notable Nutrition
- Nutrition for People with Lung Cancer
- A Bevy of Milk Alternatives
- New Approaches to the Kidney Diet
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss uses and care for chopsticks.
- Explain lung cancer and nutrition implications.
- Describe how incorporating more plant foods is beneficial for CKD.
- Summarize the nutrient properties and history of mushrooms.
- Explain the various types of plant-based milks.