Have you always wanted to write a cookbook, but don't know where to start? Look no further! Whether you plan to develop a cookbook for your nutrition clients or publish a bestseller for the public, this session will provide you with the knowledge and skills to succeed. While honing your writing skills, our panel of award-winning authors will guide you on a journey through the steps for cookbook development, including applications to other media like food blogs and culinary classes.
CPE Level:Level 2 (intermediate knowledge/experience)
- 8.5.2 Develops or modifies recipes, menus, and meals using sensory perception and other food components.
- 9.3.3 Develops educational materials considering the client's literacy, cognitive and physical functional levels to achieve objectives.
- 2.1.4 Uses a variety of media to deliver information
- Apply effective food communication strategies to share and transfer ideas, feelings, and information to clients and stakeholders in cookbooks and other food writing projects
- Outline the steps for developing a cookbook for the intended audience
- Include food styling tips in your food writing projects, including cookbooks, food blogs, and other media, and in culinary classes
- David Holben
- Ellie Krieger
- Carolyn O'Neil