This Accessibility Statement covers text, images, videos, interactive tools and other material ("content") contained on eatright.org, eatrightPRO.org and eatrightSTORE.org ("organizational websites").
Measures To Support Accessibility
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies, including the Academies IDEA Action Plan
- Integrate accessibility into our web strategy RFB practices
- Provide continual accessibility training for Academy staff
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions. The Academy organizational websites are partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
The Academy's websites use applications developed and maintained by third parties that may or may not be conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. These applications include:
- ACEND Accredited program and advanced degrees directories; third-party application hosted and maintained by Cobalt CRM Solutions®
- Action Center advocacy tool; third-party application hosted and maintained by VoterVoice, part of FiscalNote®
- Academy Group Event Registration; third-party application hosted and maintained by Community Brands eWeb®
- eatrightCPE.org; third-party application hosted and maintained by CrowdWisdom®
- Fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (FAND) Application hosted and maintained by Webauthor®
- Legislative maps and statutes directory; hosted and maintained by MapBox® and OpenStreetMap®
- MentorMatch eMentoring portal; third-party application hosted and maintained by HigherLogic®
- Preceptor Directory; third-party application hosted and maintained by WebAuthor®
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Academy organizational websites. Please email us if you encounter accessibility barriers on eatright.org, eatrightPRO.org or eatrightSTORE.org.
Educator Publication Review Program
We are honored to offer a complimentary electronic examination copy (temporary access) for books being considered for adoption, and a complimentary print or electronic desk copy for books adopted for use in an undergraduate or graduate course or in a dietetic internship