The Academy’s online learning management system eatrightCPE.org facilitates the continuing professional education experience of more than 400 products purchased through eatrightSTORE.org, including FNCE® session recordings, webinar recordings and certificate of training programs. Academy members and practitioners can conveniently manage continuing education coursework within a single platform and access study guides, practice exams, tracked course competition progress, CPE certificates and more.
To access your courses:
- Purchase a recorded webinar, FNCE® session or certificate of training module in eatrightSTORE.org.
- Log into eatrightCPE.org using your member ID and password.
- Click on My Courses.
Remember: Any course completed within this new LMS system will save completed certificates to your account. You can also access your full transcript of CPE courses in the downloadable transcript option.
Looking for your CPE Certificates?
- Launch, View and Complete the Course
- Click on the "Recently Completed" Tab in your Courses box below.
- Use the slide bar at the bottom to move to the right and click "Claim" under the credits.
Your CPE Certificate will now populate with the final, completed course information. You can download, print and/or save this certificate for your professional development needs.
Please email us for additional assistance with the Learning Management System.
Educator Publication Review Program
We are honored to offer a complimentary electronic examination copy (temporary access) for books being considered for adoption, and a complimentary print or electronic desk copy for books adopted for use in an undergraduate or graduate course or in a dietetic internship